This centrally positioned, Hampton inspired double story family home is the perfect opportunity to entertain friends and raise a family, in a calm and relaxing environment within a bushland backdrop nestled among nature. You can hear the musical sounds of birds all year round, whilst enjoying our coastal lifestyle.
This home is only 18 months old and kept immaculate and presents like new.
Living is open plan, with a gorgeous kitchen flowing onto the covered alfresco entertaining area, over looking the sparkling blue pool that is nestled against a peaceful nature reserve backdrop within the serenity of a bush land location. Enjoy the expansive decking area and unwind with the sounds of nature in your private oasis.
– Access to Rec club, facilities include, 25m pool, kids play pool, gymnasium and stretch studio, 2 tennis courts, BBQ picnic area, WIFI and multi purpose community room.
– 2 Living rooms
– Study with storage cupboard located at front of house
– Covered Alfresco overlooking in ground pool
– Stone bench tops throughout kitchen, 900mm oven and range
– tiled living throughout including alfresco
– White Plantation Shutters throughout
– Walk in storage under stairs
– 8m in ground pool
– large decking area perfect for entertaining
– outdoor garden shed, down the side of house
– Down stairs powder room
– 3 Master sized bedrooms
– 2 WIR
– 2 Bathrooms
– Powder room
– Master bedroom with balcony over looking nature reserve
– Timber floors throughough
– All bedrooms airconditioned
– 3 Linen Cupboards
– 2nd Bedroom includes a small room attached, can be used as a
study,Gaming area or a 4th bedroom shared..
Perfectly positioned in a safe family friendly circuit, just a short stroll to the rec club, schools, shops, transport, restaurants and cafes. You can enjoy our coastal lifestyle, only being a 5 minute drive away from prestine beaches, 15 minutes from Noosa and Sunshine Coast Airport.
Inspections by appointment only
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact me.